With us going all smaller and smaller with technologies lets take a look back at the giants that started it !
also as a bonus some things you could potentially do if you find one in the house you moved into (like I did )
- Use it to store games.
- Use it to store media.
- Install a different operating system on it.
- Scrap the electronics and precious metals inside, then sell them for beer money.
- Make periodic (and full) backups of your data onto it.
- Turn it into a set of speakers.
- Create a search engine using them as servers. Become one of the biggest companies in the world. Congrats: You’re now Google.
- Make a Cotton Candy Spinner out of it.
- Use it as a microcontroller input device.
- Keep the spare parts in your box of random junk, where they’ll vanish the exact moment you need them.
more great ideas can be found here