- The first gift the bride opens should be the first gift she uses.
- Everything the bride says as she opens her gifts will be repeated on her wedding night.
- Someone should be assigned to write down these comments during the shower.
- The person who gives the third gift to be opened at a bridal shower will soon have a baby.
- Save the ribbons from the bridal shower gifts to make a mock bouquet to be used at the wedding rehearsal.
- Certain days of the week are better than others for a wedding:
- Monday for health, Tuesday for wealth, Wednesday best of all, Thursday for losses, Friday for crosses, Saturday for no luck at all.